Are you an Indian citizen? If yes, I know your Aadhar information is very sensitive and usable to all as an identity card. In the article, I will show you how to unlink aadhar from Paytm Payments Bank in just a moment.Supreme Court have ordered that Aadhar is not mandatory. Unlink Aadhar from Paytm Payments Bank. Click To Tweet
Supreme Court of India has announced that Aadhar is not mandatory to link for the bank, digital wallet and SIM. For this reason, you can unlink your aadhar from your bank account. That’s why I am going to show the process to unlink aadhar from the digital bank account.
Simply follow these steps and unlink aadhar from the payments bank of Paytm.
- At first, call to the Paytm customer care (Paytm customer care number 01204456456).
- Press 1 to select the language in IVR as you want.
- Thereafter press 2 to change in your KYC details.
- Now press 1 to change the number from which you call to the customer care. If you want to change other then press 2.
- Press 1 to talk with the customer care advisor.
- Type your passcode of Paytm Payments Bank.
- Now the last step to talk with customer care executive. For this press 1.
- Tell your queries to the executive to unlink aadhar from Paytm Payments Bank.
- If they want to know your id number, mobile number or email, tell them correctly about these documents for verification.
- After all the processes, you will get an email for confirmation of unlink aadhar. You have to send the photo of aadhar to email.
- After verification, you will get a confirmation email.
- You aadhar will be unlink from Paytm Payments Bank account after 72 hours of confirmation.
You can do this by following the processes in a moment. Keep in mind to do correctly.
[N.B.: TechnicalTurner doesn’t verify the process and the result of the process. TechnicalTurner doesn’t take any risk of your identity information. Do your job correctly at your own risk.]