Nowadays over 70% email users use Gmail to create an email account. Gmail has recently launched their new look which is great by users ratings. Most of the users use Gmail because of its simple and huge customization for email and also for Google, the huge company in the online industry. If you don’t have a Gmail account, create a Google account easily. In this article, I am going to tell you how to mark all emails as read in Gmail quickly.
After some days, Gmail has launched their biggest update with a new look, which is great. This great update has done the job easily. Let’s move on to the main point.
Follow step by step to Mark all Emails as Read in Gmail
- Go to the search box of Gmail.
- Now you have to write something to find unread emails in the inbox. Type label:inbox is:unread to find all unread emails.
- You will see the all unread emails easily after writing this in the search box.
- Now mark all emails by marking all select box. [You can mark the maximum 50 emails at a time]
- Thereafter, mark the box and click on the “Mark as Read” [A button looks like an open letter] button.
- Keep continue this process and mark all unread emails as read.
Finally, I want to say that follow these steps properly to make all unread emails as read easily and if you have or face any error with this then write in the comment box below. I will try my best from my end to help you.
- Kirin 970 AI Flagship Octa-Core Processor. GPU Turbo for Higher FPS, improved power efficiency and groundbreaking gaming experience
- 3750mAH lithium Polymer battery with 9V 2A Fast Charge technology. 4D gaming experience with 7.1 channel, Histen Audio with AI crazy shock scenarios (available via HOTA update)
- 16 MP AI Selfie Camera and 16+2MP AI Rear Dual Camera with AI Scene Recognition, supports EIS for multi frame stabilization
- EMUI 8.2 based on Android Oreo 8.1. 4 GB DDR 4x RAM, 64 GB UFS2.1 ROM and dual nano SIM dual-standby (4G+4G). 16.0 cms (6.3-inch) FHD+ Honor Fullview display with 2340 x 1080 pixels resolution
- 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries and 3 months for Data/USB Cable from the date of purchase Honor Mobiles Helpline, contact_us on: [ 18002109999 ]