Submit Guest Post – Guidelines for TechnicalTurner
Read carefully to get approval for your guest post at TechnicalTurner. Want to contribute us by writing an article? But before you submit a guest post at TechnicalTurner, read these guidelines to get approval.
Why Guest post at TechnicalTurner
- Author photo will be shown at the below of the post.
- Social links, Website Link is also be shown in the author box.
- The post will be promoted by various advertising networks on the web which will be a free promotion of you.
- 24×7 hours help about Blogging from TechnicalTurner.
How can you become a TechnicalTurner contributor?
- Read some article at TechnicalTurner to get an idea about what kind of article I share with my readers.
- Keep in mind that your content is useful for our readers.
- Don’t need any previous Blogging Experience to contribute me. If you want to do your first blog at TechnicalTurner then I will accept you easily.
- Don’t write an article which already has been published at TechnicalTurner.
- Here are a few of the categories that I accept articles from.
- Blogging tips, blogging tools.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- YouTube tutorials.
- Tips for all Google products such as Adsense, Adwords etc.
- WordPress tips, WordPress plugins, WordPress theme.
- Making money online tips and ideas.
- Latest Technology news and update.
- Social media marketing, online marketing.
Keep in mind before submitting your post:
- Article: Your article should be a minimum of 350 words with a detailed idea about your content. Write content in English by using the very simple word with some transition words to make more attractive. To get approval for your post, write original content.
- Copyright: We respect everyone’s work. So, don’t copy from others to write an article for TechnicalTurner. If we found some copy-paste work in your post, we will ban you immediately from TechnicalTurner.
- By submitting a post to TechnicalTurner, you give us copyright ownership of the post.
- Media: Don’t use any copyrighted images or video in the post. Always use royalty free images, videos, animation for your guest post. If you don’t get, contact me freely.
- Engagement: Answer any queries related to your article via the comments to build engagement with readers.
Contribute your post to TechnicalTurner
Read all the guidelines to contribute me. Here’s how you contact me for your Guest post to TechnicalTurner.
Subject: Guest post
Body: Mention about your article.
If your idea is approved, I will create a contributor’ profile for you & you can submit the post from TechnicalTurner dashboard.