Google Tag Manager is a free user-friendly tool that can help you in tracking on your website. GTM has many great features to track the information of a site. This tools is absolutely FREE and served by Google, the tech giant.
I think that it is very important to understand how people interact with your site. Because the audience is the main target of every site. If a site has no audience, the site has no value such as you are creating your product but anyone is not buying anything.
Tags are snippets of code which are added to a site to collect information and send it to third parties. It is the simple free integrated tag management of website (or APP). The attractive part of GMT is you can manage tags without modifying tags of your site.
Google tag manager also integrate with Google Analytics to work together smoothly for your site. Are you use Google Analytics? If not, read why you should use Google Analytics for your site to track information.
Google analytics collect information from your site but it has a limitation. You can collect much more data than this by using GMT in conjunction with Google analytics. You don’t need any developer to modify tag of your site basically Java-script who charge money.
Google tag manager helps you to add tags and update existing ones without modifying the website. This process reduces errors to edit code in site.
Check the integration products of GMT…
You can use this integrates with Google products and also many third-party tags such as Adroll, Adometry, AIWN, Twitter, Bing Ads, Crazy Egg etc. That is a great feature of GMT to give huge customization option for site owners.
Here GMT works huge items as simple. Here I am going to give you a simple example to understand how GMT works on site.
Google Tag Manager helps to share information from one data source (your website) with another data source (like Analytics or any third-party tool).
Google Tag Manager consists of these three parts,
- Triggers: Triggers is the place where the tags are used.
- Variables: Variables are used to store or collect information from tags & triggers.
Google Tag Manager can definitely make easier of modifying website using code or snippets. I’m curious to hear your experience with Google Tag Manager. Are you using it? Let me know…
- Camera: 20+16 MP Dual rear camera with Optical image stabilization, Super slow motion, Intelligent Scene Recognition, Nightscape mode and Studio lighting| 16 MP front camera
- Display: 16.2 centimeters (6.41-inch) Full HD+ Optic AMOLED display with 2340 x 1080 pixels resolution and an 86% screen-to-body ratio
- Screen Unlock: In-screen fingerprint sensor. The OnePlus 6T unlocks the moment your finger lands on the display for a seamless and intuitive unlock experience
- Memory, Storage & SIM: 6GB RAM | 128GB storage | Dual nano SIM with dual standby (4G+4G)
- Operating System and Processor: Android v9.0 operating system with 2.8GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 octa core processor
- 10000mAH lithium-polymer battery
- Dual USB Output, Two- way Quick Charge
- Compatible with 5V/2A, 9V/ 2A and 12V/1.5A charging, Mi Power Bank 2 intelligently adjusts power output up to 18W to deliver fast and efficient charging for each connected device
- Material: Aluminium Alloy + CNC Edge
- Lithium Polymer Battery makes it more durable and optimises charging efficiency
- Camera: 12+5 MP Dual rear camera | 16 MP front camera
- Display: 15.21 centimeters (5.99-inch) HD+ full screen capacitive touchscreen display with 1440x720 pixels, 269 ppi pixel density and 18:9 aspect ratio
- Memory, Storage & SIM: 3GB RAM | 32GB storage expandable up to 256GB with dedicated slot | Dual nano SIM with dual standby (4G+4G)
- Operating System and Processor: Android v8.0 Oreo operating system with 2.0GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 octa core processor
- Battery: 3080 mAH lithium Polymer battery