Google Play Store has over 2.6 Million apps for their users after surpassing 1 million apps in July 2013. Most of the applications are free. You don’t need to pay to install these apps from the Play Store. But some of the apps & games are premium because you have t pay to install. Now I am going to tell you how can you get free Google Play credit from Google, the tech giant.
Read about Google Tag Manager:
- What is Google Tag Manager?
- How to Properly Install Google Tag Manager in WordPress.
- 7 Reasons Why Use Google Tag Manager on your Site.
Let’s focus to the point of the article. You need to download an application from Google Play Store which is provided by Google. Download Google Opinion Rewards from there in your Android device to earn Google Play Credit.
Simply install the app on your device. Now you have to sign in through your Gmail account. They will ask you to give your full name, address & age to create your account.
You have to do two steps to earn free Google Play credit…
- Create Google Opinion Rewards account.
- Answer the surveys in the application.
Keep In Mind…
- There is no fixed price for all surveys in Google Opinion Rewards application.
- You may not get Play Credit from all surveys.
- You can only use this through Google Play purchase.
News from TechnicalTurner…
- Jio GigaFiber Plans & Prices have Leaked on the Internet.
- Amazon Mobile LLC launched an Internet Web Browser on Google Play Store.
Where You Can Use Play Credit
- Buy any premium apps & games.
- Buy any items in a game through Google Play such as gems in Clash Of Clans, UC in PUBG etc.
- Give some from you to any YouTube gaming channel.
- Use Copyright Free Images from Google Image Search.
- 4 Ways to Fast Increase Your YouTube Channel Subscribers Free.