Over 1 billion people use WhatsApp as they are messaging app. This application is bringing many new features to their users day by day. It has brought the “Status” feature before one year and the feature becomes very popular nowadays. The status disappears after 24 hours of publishing. But many people can’t download WhatsApp status from the application. Today, I am going to show you how to download WhatsApp status without rooting your mobile.
You don’t need to root your mobile to get the feature. Just follow my tips and download any WhatsApp status after watching.
You can keep chat back up by reading WhatsApp Chat Backup: Save a Copy of Chat Details. Explained in Detail!.
Download WhatsApp Status Without Rooting
- Hold your mobile and go to the WhatsApp folder on your device.
- Go to WhatsApp folder > Media.
- Go to settings and set to Show hidden files.
- Then you can see some folder name with (.) before the folder name.
- You will see a folder named “.status”.
- Go to the folder and you will see your watched WhatsApp status.
- Download anyone which you want from the hidden folder.
Read briefly about WhatsApp is bringing Group Video Calling feature for their users.
You can easily download WhatsApp status by following the procedure. If you face any problem to do this, don’t forget to write in the comment box below.
- Camera: 20+16 MP Dual rear camera with Optical image stabilization, Super slow motion, Portrait mode | 16 MP front camera
- Display: 15.95 centimeters (6.28-inch) Full HD+ Optic AMOLED display with 2280x1080 pixels and 19:9 aspect ratio | 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Memory, Storage & SIM: 6GB RAM | 64GB storage | Dual nano SIM with dual standby (4G+4G)
- Operating System and Processor: Android Oreo 8.1 Oxygen operating system based on with Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 octa core processor
- Battery: 3300 mAH lithium Polymer battery with Dash Charge technology