Nowadays, every blogger thinks to avoid spam on their blog to create a perfect blog. Many audiences comment using a fake name and email address. To generate backlinks, get huge popularity and so many reasons, they comment using any of fake details. So, If you add social login features in the comment section of the article then you can be some safe from spam comment and also you can engage with people from social media. I always think that one true reader is more useful than ten spam commenters. In the article, I am going to help you how to enable comments using Google+, Facebook and Twitter.
Many bloggers make the comment section of their blog article by allowing an image upload feature for visitors. This can attract users to engage them and bloggers make money easily by creating the simple blog. Let’s move on to the point to allow social login feature in the comment section.
For this feature, you have to install only the Jetpack WordPress plugin on your WordPress dashboard. You can simply install the plugin by three methods. Before going into the process, I want to say that you can use the Jetpack WordPress plugin for its huge solution for your blog and you can also use its more features by purchasing it.
Follow Step by Step
- At first, install the Jetpack WordPress plugin on your WordPress dashboard.
- Go to the “Settings” section in the Jetpack panel.
- In the Discussion tab, you can see the ‘comment’ section where you can find the option for social login to comment for visitors.
- Enable the option “Let readers use WordPress.com, Twitter, Facebook, or Google+ accounts to comment” in the section.
5. That’s all. By enabling this option, you can get the feature in the comment section of the article.
You will get some option with the feature.
- Comment headline: You can customize this with text which will be shown in the comment box.
- Color scheme: You can choose three different option for the button of the social login.
Now, Take a look on the comment section of TechnicalTurner by enabling this tool.
I think you understand the advantages and process of the tool. Besides this, if you have any problem then leave a reply in the comment box.
- Camera: 12+5 MP Dual pixel rear camera with Ultra HD mode, PPT mode, Professional mode, Slow motion, Time-lapse photography, Camera filter, Live photo, Bokeh mode, HDR mode, AI face beauty, Panorama, Palm capture, Gender detection, Retina flash, AR stickers, AI face shaping, Time watermark, AI selfie lighting, AI scene recognition, Google lens, AI portrait framing | 25 MP front camera
- Display: 16.29 centimetres (6.41-inch) FHD+ Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with 2340x1080 pixels, 403 ppi pixel density and 19.5:9 aspect ratio
- Memory, Storage & SIM: 6GB RAM | 64GB storage expandable up to 256GB | Dual nano SIM with dual-standby (4G+4G)
- Operating System and Processor: Android v8.1 Oreo based on Funtouch 4.5 operating system with Qualcomm Snapdragon 660AIE octa core processor
- Battery: 3400 mAH lithium ion battery with Dual-Engine fast charging